Chef de Partie
North Bondi RSL is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team on a fulltime basis to help drive our diverse food offerings.
Working closely with the Head Chef you will be accountable for the day to day running of your section.
This will be a hands-on role, in a busy environment. To be successful you must demonstrate:
- Minimum of two years experienced in a similar role
- Commitment to providing cuisine of a consistently high quality in a timely manner
- A range of cooking disciplines
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Current food safety knowledge and experience with operating food safety systems
- An ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment
- A team mindset and a willingness to pitch in and assist others as needed
- The temperament to work in a close environment with your peers
- The ability to work unsupervised and be accountable
- A curiosity for developing new cooking techniques and skills
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster over a 7-day trading period.
In return we offer: a secure workplace with opportunities for growth, supportive workplace wellbeing program and a culture of reward and recognition through team events.
If you believe your skills, experience and attitude is a strong match for our team please apply now!
Only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
All EOI email to firstname.lastname@example.org